Critique of Jacob Davis story: Recap Tennessee Dominates Arkansas, 75-57

 The story that i am critiquing is: https://www.arkansasfight.com/2023/3/1/23620150/recap-tennessee-dominates-arkansas-75-57


    See I am not as hurt by this loss as my cousin Ethan will be, reason being is I am a Kentucky Wildcats fan not an Arkansas fan. In their house those are fighting words, lets hope that they play this bad this coming weekend when they play my guys. All my bias aside, this is a really good team paired with in my opinion is one of the best coaches there has ever been. If this team can get it going in the postseason, they will be a contender for the championship for sure. The writer of this post, Jacob Davis, pulls together all the points that leads to this devastating loss that Arkansas took, he also takes a look at the other side of the ball and talks about their point guard getting injured. He really knows what he is talking about, all the reasons he stated and the detail he give really shows he knows the game very well. 

Comments

  1. I also am not a Razorback fan, but I agree with you when it comes to this team. I enjoy watching Devo Davis, Nick Smith, Ricky Council and all those guys because they are a talented group. I also love Coach Muss’s feistiness and the passion he has for his guys - like you said he is one of the best coaches for sure.
    I also appreciated Arkansas’s lack of ability to make their free-throws against Alabama last weekend lol. Roll Tide! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos: The Beauty of Life

Critique of a Good Samaritan story out of Texas by David Propper

Critique of a Good Samaritan story out of Buffalo New York by Isabel Keane